**Title**: Josou Kaikyou
**Original title**: 女装海峡
**Length**: Short (2 - 10 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2013-05-31, English Patch 2019-01-22
**Developer**: Nounai Kanojo
**Publishers**: Nounai Kanojo
**Translation**: Anonymous on 4chan
Tajima Yukito needs to collect plant specimens for his research. Asking help from Hibiki. He comes to the island where Hibiki was born, but suddenly a storm causes their ship to crash. They awaken on an unknown island. They find two of Hibiki's friends who had gone missing, Fujikiri Nao and Munakata Meguru. Nao and Meguru say that they are trapped at secret location by the power of God. Possibly because Nao and Meguru did a ritual halfway. It's made it impossible for them to leave without finishing the ritual. According to old tradition in order to finish the ritual Yukito must mate with one of 3 traps, but Yukito is too embarrassed to do it. Now he must do it or they can't leave the island.
1. You need to change locale to Japanese.
2. No need to install.
3. Known Issues:
- "Sometimes, for whatever reason, close brackets at the end of sentences just don't appear. I don't know why, they appear in the script and in the backlog just fine, but they don't appear in the text boxes."
- "The text boxes themselves have a hard 180 character limit for what they can fit in a single line. I did everything I could to fit all of the lines into that, but I may have missed one or two, so they might be slightly cut off at the end. If you do encounter any cut off lines, my apologies, they should show up fine in the backlog."
- "There's no wordwrapping. Unfortunately, there's no simple tool or easy method to do it, it would have to be done manually for every single one of the roughly 24,000 lines in the game. In the end, I decided not to do it simply because 1) Adding in wordwrapping would've put way more lines over the 180 character limit, meaning they'd have to be rewritten to fit (making the tl less accurate), and 2)in the amount of time it would've taken me to do I could've translated another vn (albeit a short one). If the lack of wordwrapping bothers anybody, you are more than welcome to fix it and release an update patch, you don't need my permission".
4. Note on Pronouns:
- "In the original game script, the three traps are referred by the narration as well-as characters in-story with both male and female pronouns.
This has been kept in the translation - where one of the characters was referred to as male in the original, they're referred to as male in the translation, and same for female. So if you see a character referred to as one gender, then later the other, that's how it was in the original."
5. For more info read the "Readme + TL notes" text file.