**Title**: Knot Fiction!
**Original title**: ノットフィクション！
**Length**: Short (2 - 10 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2019-01-25, English Patch 2020-12-19
**Developer**: Hachimitsu Soft
**Publishers**: Hachimitsu Soft
**Translation**: [Kakugo Translations](https://kakugotranslations.wordpress.com/)
- Translation: Sathelys
- Editor: Force
- Hacking/Technical Support: MarcusSacana, Atom_Crafty, Danshi, Infernoplex
- QC: Icku
Even though she and the protagonist Yuu are married, their relationship is still like that of an older sister and a child. There’s plenty of teasing and doting, and of course plenty of ecchi from a rather forward girl.
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese.
2. Start ihs.exe; click on the second button(above DirectX); choose install directory and click on the first button at the bottom; start with knotfiction.exe
3. Known problems:
- The VN refuses to close when you press "X" - No idea why this happens. It's a bug with the original JP release. The only way to exit the game without
"hard-shutting down" the process is to load a scene from the VN (or start a new game), then go back to
Title Screen, and then press "Quit". Otherwise, it doesn't work. Also, pressing "Quit" right after you
launch the VN doesn't work. Seems to be a coding bug with the original JP release.
- The font is a piece of shit - Yes, we were powerless here too. If anyone knows how we can make that font look less shitty, please let
us know. We kinda had to settle with what we were given there. Luckily, our other projects likely won't
have this shitty font problem.
- Selecting "Fullscreen" for display in the config screen can cause the game to crash - It seems to happen randomly. Just use "Borderless" instead. We never had the game crash on us using that option.
- The text display speed is kinda weird - Yes, another thing we couldn't fix. Blame this on SystemC. For some reason, it tends to ignore the text display
speed you set in the config menu for the 2nd and 3rd of text, and instead just instantly displays those no matter
what text display speed you set. My advice is to set it to almost instant or completely instant to make your
experience reading it less annoying.
Source: the readme.txt file