**Title**: Ishu Aigan
**Original title**: 異種愛玩
**Length**: Short (2 - 10 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2013-07-26, English Patch 2019-08-21
1. You need to change system locale to Japanese.
2. "Install the included font, pm2fixed.tff. Use nnnconfig2.exe to set pm2fixed (NOT @pm2fixed) as the default font, by clicking on the tab on the right, then going down to the font drop-down menu. pm2fixed should be at the very bottom."
3. Known Issues:
- "The backlog is currently unhackable with our currently knowledge of the engine. The current backlog is a workaround (my thanks to Jack yet again for this)."
- "Due to character limitations, a few lines had to be slightly rewritten, rephrased, or shuffled around, in order to make sure they'd fit in the box. As such, the translation for those lines is less accurate than I would like."
- "Additionally, when testing the game, it sometimes would hang up and refuse to progress to the next line. This happened fairly infrequently, but did happen. The only way to 'fix' this, as far as I could discover, was to close and re-open the game. As such, make sure you save often so you don't lose too much progress."
**!!!** Special Thanks:
- "My thanks to editor-kun, who spent dozens of hours editing this for me, even though he nearly vomited at several points. He is a saint and I don't deserve him."
- "Additionally, my sincere thanks to Jack, who handled all hacking, UI, font issues, engine tools, wordwrapping, and much, much more. Without his incredible help, this patch would not have been possible. He is an absolutely fantastic guy and I am eternally grateful for his help."
-Source: English patch "readme" file