Eiyuu*Senki / 英雄＊戦姫 [English Patched, Uncensored, Version 1.05, Patch Version 1.7 Final, Voices Fully Restored and +18 Content Fully Translated]
2017-10-26 18:02 UTC
**Original title**: 英雄＊戦姫
**Genre**: eroge RPG
**Length**: Long (30 - 50 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2012-03-30, English Patch 1.7 Final 30.10.2016
Conquer the world with an army of moe moe girls in this highly-anticipated adult strategy game. As leader of the island nation of Zipang, you find yourself in a world full of cute and powerful girls, all of whom are based on real historical figures. There’s Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon, King Arthur, Vlad the Impaler, even Aristotle and Leonardo da Vinci! Control over seventy playable characters designed by Ooyari Ashito of Littlewitch fame. Using a fun and sophisticated gameplay system, you will strengthen your army, conquer enemy territories, and build your very own harem of moe heroines. The world is your oyster—now reach out and take it!
1. You have to change locale to Japanese.
2. No need to install.
3. Creators of this patch:
id2iqd from Baator, Cania - created 1.2. patch;
WinkelHime from Rutracker - messing with script and graphic, made those DLC characters OP/nerfed them, uncensored custom patch;
wolfmoren from Rutracker - various technical stuff, script editing, implementation of PS3 subtitles system, image editing;
SurferDude2016 from Hongfire - translation of H scenes, additional translation, integration of PS3/PC events;
donovan20055 from Hongfire - additional translation of game settings and other minor stuff.
w8m - for arc_conv tool.
hitpads from Hongfire - for sharing of his owned PS Vita Eyuu Senki game files;
AceWell and chrrox from XeNTaX forum - for decoding .gtx format, used by Ps Vita ES.
4. Patch 1.7 content:
* Fully translated 18+ content of Eyuu Senki PC version (Eiyuu Senki English H-patch v1.00 (2016.10.29) by SurferDude2016). This patch translates the following:
the 15 non-H scenes that still contained various amounts of Japanese due to PS3 censorship reasons;
the song titles in the Music Gallery;
the names of all characters in the Voice Details menu (credit goes to donovan20055 of HongFire forum);
makes certain changes to Gawain's events, the most significant one being that it extends her 3rd and 4th missions by adding her 2 H-scenes from Eiyuu Senki GOLD, fully voiced, with their respective CGs, translated and carefully adjusted so that they don't contradict existing events.
* Ported alternative PS3 events in form of optional separate events. Some PC and PS3/Vita events were merged for coherence.
* Added all new CGs from PS3 version.
* Added all exclusive CGs from PS Vita version. Upscale 30% or use "no_upscale" version.
* Expanded CG Gallery for PS3+PS Vita CGs.
* Restoration of all voice files, recorded specifically for PS3/PS Vita.
* Michelangelo Graphics Fix 3.0 - all original PS Vita files restored, with ~30% upscale to PC resolution.
* Porting of PS3 system of English subtitles (voices in battle and world map).
* New font size for visual novel part of game. Decrease font size from 27 to 25.
* Fully translated game settings.
* Adds display of critical chance in battle (%).
* Adds selection of difficulty mode in game start:
Hard (150%, previously unlocked after true end);
Very Hard (new, 200%);
Nightmare (new, 300%, unlocked after true end). Game may or may not became impossible to complete in this mode.
* Bug fixes and new upgrades for Gennai/Toshiro:
extra item slot after conquering Egypt;
new ability after conquering North America;
final Ultimate skill after conquering Inca.
5. Known issue:
Messed formatting in backlog;
Patch is tested on Japanese locale. Using Applocale and other garbage on your own risk;
A reminder to everyone that replaying the H-scenes from the Scene Gallery may not always show the entire scene. In some cases,
dialogue before and/or after the actual sex is skipped by using this method, so the recommended way to see the translated H-scenes in full
is to load a save before they take place.
If the game crashes when loading a save file(saved in VN mode), use save file, made on world map;
If there's a crash on clicking "Continue" button:
- delete/remove from %user%\Saved Games\TENCO\英雄＊戦姫\UserData all files, except: AUKeyMap.dat, AUPass.dat, AUPlay0001.dat, AUShare.dat, Share.dat, AUConfig.ini, Config.ini, Info.txt.
7. For more info: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/383255-tenco-eiyuu-senki/page85
100% save file: http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/PHcM2iZS/file.html