**Title**: Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~
**Original title**: 智代アフター ～It’s a Wonderful Life～
**Length**: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2005-11-25, English Patch v1.1 2013.03.24
**Publishers**: Prototype & Visual Art's MottoSP & Key
**Translation**: [Doki Fansubs](http://doki.co/2013/03/24/tomoyo-after-english-patch-v1-1/)
Tomoyo After's story revolves around Okazaki Tomoya and Sakagami Tomoyo. Tomoya has graduated from high school and is now employed as a garbage collector. He and Tomoyo are now seeing each other in a romantic relationship, though Tomoya lives alone in his apartment. One day it is discovered that Tomoyo has a younger half-sister named Mishima Tomo who had been living with her mother, but was recently abandoned. It is eventually decided that Tomo will live in Tomoya's apartment for the time being.
Beside the Adventure part that makes most of the game, Tomoyo After also has RPG elements. In order to complete the game entirely, the player must finish eight of the mini RPGs games called "Dungeons & Takafumis" which are available during certain scenarios as the player continues to play the game.
1. You need to change locale to Japanese.
2. No need to install.
3. Known issues:
- Line Overruns: The game doesn't crash when a large chunk of text runs over the 3-lines allocated to it. It does, however, cause some odd corruption of the name tag box.
- Game refuses to load when starting up: Usually just restarting the game is enough to fix most of these.
- Game refuses to load D&T: Usually just restarting the game is enough to fix this
- Known Crash Issues: From the start-up screen, attempting to load a save on the first line of July 14th will crash the game.
- D&T line-overruns: The auto-line breaking used throughout the game doesn't work properly for D&T.
- Some system message titles still in JP
- This game requires Microsoft's Visual C++ redistributable to be installed to play Tomoyo After (x86 versions, 2005, 2008). If you continue to have problems, try 2010 also.