**Original title**: Xross Scramble
**Length**: Short (2 - 10 hours)
**Year**: Japan 2007-04-27, English Patch 2011-04-01
**Developer**: TEAM BALDRHEAD
Xross Scramble is a conglomeration of all the Savior fan discs into one semi-cohesive game, a couple relatively short and vapid new Duel Savior stories, and Baldr Force Re-Action.
The Two Princesses is a new story based around our delightful little antagonistic Princess Claire and a doppelganger who shows up.
You’re in control of Taiga again, and we get to see our sexy new martial artist, Eska as Taiga gets pitted one on one against every single person in the extended Savior universe. As you beat them, you’re allowed to replace Taiga’s moves with their’s, literally substituting their sprites and attack animations for whichever moves you choose for your own.
This game is where you can play as Yuka, Yuu and all the other playable characters that appeared in Xross Savior (And a few that didn't.). You have a survival mode where you can pick a team of three characters (Or play solo.) and go all out against the other characters, a course mode where you pick a character and fight through 5, 18 stage courses to unlock various artwork and a practice mode. There's no story here.
Baldr Force Re-Action:
In this game you play as Tooru Souma and travael through stages set in cyberspace piloting a mobile suit/mecha.
1. You need to change locale to Japanese.
2. No need to install.
- Only Baldr Force Re-Action is not translated and is not cracked. You won't be able to play it if you don't have the original disk or find a crack.
- Duel Savior Gaiden: Two Princess is translated; Xross Savior is translated; Scramble Savior - No text. Image editing only.
- The corrupted text on Course D of Scramble Savior can't be fixed. It's because of how the sprite sheet is defined.
- Turning off the damage display in Practice can cause instability and crashing with large numbers of objects (ie, things like Mia's arrows).
- If you want to play it windowed, you have to set your display to 16 bit color.
- If you want to use other character in the Scramble Savior ,you must finish the Xross Savior first
- Scramble Savior Controls:
Use number keys to walk
Z = Weak Attack
X = Strong Attack
C = Block
C + walk = Roll/Evade
Z+X = Special Attack